External Support and Challenge
As part of our continuous drive to ensure that we keep all children safe, we have procured the services of Safeguarding First, Pam Garland - Education Safeguarding Consultant and support via the Designated Safeguarding Officer within the Redcar and Cleveland Local Authority.
This provides us with:
- Supervision of the Nominated Person for Child Protection, which includes the supervision of Child Protection files;
- Training for staff and the Local Academy Councillors;
- A school audit and an audit of Child Protection files;
- Support and guidance; and
- Internet safety presentations for staff, pupils and parents.
- Termly update meetings and training.